3 Bedrooms / 1 Bathrooms / 1 Reception
20 photosVideo Tour
A three bedroom semi detached property located close to the centre of Anstey village. The accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hallway, lounge with separate dining area, kitchen, bathroom, first floor, 3 bedrooms, outside: car standing, gardens.
Entrance Hallway 1.50m (3'23") x 37.46m (115'95")
Carpeted floor, radiator, access to downstairs bathroom, staircase to first floor. door leading to:
Lounge 3.35m (11'0") x 5.23m (15'26")
Carpeted floor, radiator, door leading to the kitchen, open access leading to:
Dining Room 7.04m (16'85") x 2.74m (9'0")
Carpeted floor, radiator, double glazed window to the rear of the property, serving hatch space to the kitchen.
Kitchen 3.91m (5'94") x 5.41m (15'33")
Fitted with a range of base, wall units with wood effect work surface, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer taps, electric oven and hobs with hood over, space for plumbing appliance, space for fridge freezer, tiled floor, double glazed windows and door to the side leading to the garden.
Bathroom 2.51m (5'39") x 3.48m (9'29")
Fitted suite comprising: bath with shower over and shower screen, w/c, wash basin with vanity cupboards, radiator, double glazed window to side.
Double glazed window to the side, storage cupboard, doors leading to:
Bedroom One 3.35m (11'0") x 4.88m (12'48")
Carpeted floor, double glazed window to the front, radiator, door to storage area in the eves.
Bedroom Two 3.35m (11'0") x 3.58m (11'9")
Carpeted floor, radiator, double glazed window to the rear, built in cupboards and shelves.
Bedroom Three 3.94m (5'95") x 5.84m (11'98")
Recently laid carpet floor, double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Off road parking, brick walled front boarder with front garden, gated side access to the rear of the property.
* please note the garage is not accessible, and not part of the rental *
Lawned garden, with timber fence and hedge boarders overlooking local park.
1.These particulars do not constitute an offer or contract or part thereof.
2. All descriptions, photographs and plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements are approximate and not necessarily to scale. Any prospective purchaser must satisfy themselves of the correctness of the information within the particulars by inspection or otherwise.
3. Charnwood Living Ltd does not have any authority to give any representations or warranties whatsoever in relation to this property (including but not limited to planning/building regulations), nor can it enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. Charnwood Living Ltd does not accept responsibility for any expenses incurred by prospective purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
5. If there is anything of particular importance to you, please contact this office and Charnwood Living Ltd will try to have the information checked for you.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Selling or letting? Speak to the experts and discover the value of your property.More details
Keep up to date with property in Leicestershire. Signup for alerts delivered stright into your inbox.More details
Contact our local property experts today for advice on selling or letting your propertyMore details