2 Bedrooms / 1 Bathrooms / 2 Reception
Available 18 Dec
16 photosVideo Tour
A Two Bedroom Mid Terraced property located in this much sought after location of South Wigston.
Set across two floors the accommodation is arranged as follows: Lounge, separate Dining Room, modern Kitchen, Bathroom, Two Bedrooms, Nursery/Dressing Room, low maintenance Rear Garden.
Lounge 3.51m (11'6") x 3.45m (11'4")
Fire surround, radiator, double glazed window to front.
Dining Room 3.56m (11'8") x 3.43m (11'3")
Under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, double glazed window to rear.
Kitchen 3.89m (12'9") x 1.73m (5'8")
Fitted with a range of base and wall units, stainless steel sink with drainer, tiled floor, space for gas cooker, double glazed window and door to garden.
Bathroom 2.16m (7'1") x 1.57m (5'2")
Fitted suite with shower bath, wash hand basin, step leads to the w/c, double glazed window to rear.
First Floor Landing
Connecting doors to:
Bedroom 1 3.96m (13'0") x 2.92m (9'7")
Fitted wardrobes provide hanging and storage space, dressing table unit with drawers to side, radiator, double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 2 3.86m (12'8") x 3.53m (11'7")
Cupboard over stairs, radiator, double glazed window to rear, door to:
Dressing Room/Nursery 3.73m (12'3") x 1.70m (5'7")
Wall mounted boiler, double glazed window to rear.
Courtyard to the front, side access through a sheared entry with the neighbouring property.
Low maintenance garden with slabs, artificial grass, timber shed, enclosed by timber fencing
1.These particulars do not constitute an offer or contract or part thereof.
2. All descriptions, photographs and plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements are approximate and not necessarily to scale. Any prospective purchaser must satisfy themselves of the correctness of the information within the particulars by inspection or otherwise.
3. Charnwood Living Ltd does not have any authority to give any representations or warranties whatsoever in relation to this property (including but not limited to planning/building regulations), nor can it enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. Charnwood Living Ltd does not accept responsibility for any expenses incurred by prospective purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
5. If there is anything of particular importance to you, please contact this office and Charnwood Living Ltd will try to have the information checked for you.
6. Measurements are given in good faith and whilst believed to be accurate these should be checked by the purchaser for verification. The measurements are carried out in accordance with the RICS and ISVA code of measuring practice.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Selling or letting? Speak to the experts and discover the value of your property.More details
Keep up to date with property in Leicestershire. Signup for alerts delivered stright into your inbox.More details
Contact our local property experts today for advice on selling or letting your propertyMore details