3 Bedrooms / 1 Bathrooms / 2 Reception
16 photosVideo Tour
Available with immediate occupation this neatly presented 3 bedroom mid terrace is situated within a highly popular location. The accommodation comprises of entrance to dining room, lounge, kitchen, ground floor bathroom, landing two main bedrooms, bedroom three located off bedroom two. Internal inspection comes recommended
Dining Room 3.40m (11'2") x 3.28m (10'9
Window to front elevation, wooden stripped flooring, radiator.
Lounge 3.58m (11'9") x 3.35m (11'0")
Laminate wooden flooring, window to the rear elevation, radiator.
Kitchen 2.67m (8'9") x 1.83m (6'0")
Wall and base level units, roll edge work surfaces, sink and drainer, cooker, window to the side elevation.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Fully tiled, low level W/C, pedestal wash basin, bath with shower over, towel radiator.
First floor landing
Connecting doors to:
Bedroom one 3.76m (12'4") x 3.48m (11'5")
Window to front elevation, carpet, radiator.
Bedroom two 3.58m (11'9") x 3.76m (12'4")
Window to rear elevation, carpet, radiator.
Bedroom three 2.67m (8'9") x 1.83m (6'0")
Located Off Bedroom two, carpet, window to the rear elevation.
Paved garden, plants and bushes against the wall, brick wall around the boarder.
1. These particulars do not constitute an offer or contract or part thereof.
2. All descriptions, photographs and plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements are approximate and not necessarily to scale. Any prospective purchaser must satisfy themselves of the correctness of the information within the particulars by inspection or otherwise.
3. Charnwood Living Ltd does not have any authority to give any representations or warranties whatsoever in relation to this property (including but not limited to planning/building regulations), nor can it enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. Charnwood Living Ltd does not accept responsibility for any expenses incurred by prospective purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
5. If there is anything of particular importance to you, please contact this office and Charnwood Living Ltd will try to have the information checked for you.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Selling or letting? Speak to the experts and discover the value of your property.More details
Keep up to date with property in Leicestershire. Signup for alerts delivered stright into your inbox.More details
Contact our local property experts today for advice on selling or letting your propertyMore details