A Two Bedroom End terraced property with Car Standing and good sized Rear Garden, located within a few minutes walk of the village centre the accommodation is set across two floors being arranged as follows: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom, Car Standing, Garden, Available February 2020.
Storage cupboard, tiled floor, electric meter cupboard, door to:
Dining Room 4.06m (13'4") x 2.79m (9'2")
Radiator, window to rear, double doors lead to:
Lounge 3.76m (12'4") x 3.17m (10'5")
Fireplace (Sealed), radiator, window to front.
Kitchen 4.11m (13'6") x 1.68m (5'6")
Fitted with a range of base and wall units, sink with drainer, (fridge included), window to side.
First Floor landing
Connecting doors to:
Bedroom 1 3.78m (12'5") x 3.20m (10'6")
Cupboard, radiator, window to front.
Bedroom 2 4.01m (13'2") x 2.44m (8'0")
Radiator, window to rear.
Fitted suite comprising: Panelled bath, w/c, wash basin, radiator, window to rear.
Car Standing, gate to garden with lawn and shrub borders, timber fencing and garden shed.
1.These particulars do not constitute an offer or contract or part thereof.
2. All descriptions, photographs and plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements are approximate and not necessarily to scale. Any prospective purchaser must satisfy themselves of the correctness of the information within the particulars by inspection or otherwise.
3. Charnwood Living Ltd does not have any authority to give any representations or warranties whatsoever in relation to this property (including but not limited to planning/building regulations), nor can it enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. Charnwood Living Ltd does not accept responsibility for any expenses incurred by prospective purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
5. If there is anything of particular importance to you, please contact this office and Charnwood Living Ltd will try to have the information checked for you.
6. Measurements are given in good faith and whilst believed to be accurate these should be checked by the purchaser for verification. The measurements are carried out in accordance with the RICS and ISVA code of measuring practice.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Selling or letting? Speak to the experts and discover the value of your property.More details
Keep up to date with property in Leicestershire. Signup for alerts delivered stright into your inbox.More details
Contact our local property experts today for advice on selling or letting your propertyMore details