A modern ground floor flat offering open plan living, located close to the city centre with views towards the local park.
Living Kitchen with built in oven and hob, Lounge Area, Bedroom, Bathroom. Available October 2019.
Lounge Area 5.06m (16' 7") x 2.60m (8' 6")
A bright and airy room, laminate floor, window to front,
Kitchen Area 3.89m (12' 9") x 2.57m (8' 5")
Fitted with a range of base and wall units, integrated electric oven and hob with hood over, sink with drainer, space for fridge, plumbing for appliance, laminate floor, window to side.
Bedroom 3.55m (11' 8") x 2.63m (8' 8")
Window to side and rear.
Bathroom 2.36m (7' 9") x 2.30m (7' 7")
Fitted suite comprising: Panelled bath with fitted screen and shower over, close coupled w/c, wash hand basin, extractor.
1.These particulars do not constitute an offer or contract or part thereof.
2. All descriptions, photographs and plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements are approximate and not necessarily to scale. Any prospective purchaser must satisfy themselves of the correctness of the information within the particulars by inspection or otherwise.
3. Charnwood Living Ltd does not have any authority to give any representations or warranties whatsoever in relation to this property (including but not limited to planning/building regulations), nor can it enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. Charnwood Living Ltd does not accept responsibility for any expenses incurred by prospective purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
5. If there is anything of particular importance to you, please contact this office and Charnwood Living Ltd will try to have the information checked for you.
6. Measurements are given in good faith and whilst believed to be accurate these should be checked by the purchaser for verification. The measurements are carried out in accordance with the RICS and ISVA code of measuring practice.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Selling or letting? Speak to the experts and discover the value of your property.More details
Keep up to date with property in Leicestershire. Signup for alerts delivered stright into your inbox.More details
Contact our local property experts today for advice on selling or letting your propertyMore details