A stylish and immaculately presented apartment located within this popular building, in heart of Leicester city centre.
This highly sought after development known as The Chimney Building, Leicester Square. Set within a gated city centre development, located next to The Highcross Shopping Centre the apartment has secure intercom entry access and elevator access. Internally the apartment has entrance hallway, open plan living room, kitchen area with integrated fridge freezer, washing machine, electric hob and oven and dishwasher. There are two double bedrooms and bathroom with shower over the bath. There is gas fired underfloor central heating and double glazing and sound proofing. Externally there is a communal courtyard and secure permit parking.
Communal Entrance Hallway
Access to lifts and main staircase.
Open Plan Living Space 7.19m (23'7") x 4.11m (13'6")
Fully fitted kitchen with ample amount of storage space with fitted units, granite worktop, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, gas hob with an overhead extractor, electric oven.
Exposed brickwork, engineered oak flooring, window to front.
Bedroom 1 4.78m (15'8") max x 4.37m (14'4")max
Two windows to front.
Bedroom 2 4.42m (14'6") x 3.07m (10'1")
Window to front.
Bathroom 2.36m (7'9") x 2.21m (7'3")
Suite comprising: Bath with fitted screen and shower over, wash hand basin with vanity unit below, w/c, electric towel rail, extractor.
Allocated parking within a secured car park.
1.These particulars do not constitute an offer or contract or part thereof.
2. All descriptions, photographs and plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements are approximate and not necessarily to scale. Any prospective purchaser must satisfy themselves of the correctness of the information within the particulars by inspection or otherwise.
3. Charnwood Living Ltd does not have any authority to give any representations or warranties whatsoever in relation to this property (including but not limited to planning/building regulations), nor can it enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. Charnwood Living Ltd does not accept responsibility for any expenses incurred by prospective purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
5. If there is anything of particular importance to you, please contact this office and Charnwood Living Ltd will try to have the information checked for you.
6. Measurements are given in good faith and whilst believed to be accurate these should be checked by the purchaser for verification. The measurements are carried out in accordance with the RICS and ISVA code of measuring practice.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Selling or letting? Speak to the experts and discover the value of your property.More details
Keep up to date with property in Leicestershire. Signup for alerts delivered stright into your inbox.More details
Contact our local property experts today for advice on selling or letting your propertyMore details