3 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms / 1 Reception
27 photosVideo Tour
Located close to the edge of this thriving village this Three bedroom corner plot semi-detached property briefly the property benefits from Entrance Porch, Hallway,Lounge Diner, Kitchen, Conservatory, Cloaks w/c, First Floor Landing, Three Bedrooms and Bathroom.
There is a generously sized garden to the rear, the front garden benefits from having a Garage and Driveway.
Lounge 5.33m (17'6") x 3.45m (11'4")
Carpet floor, electric fire with wood and marble effect surround, radiator, double glazed window to front, stairs leading to the first floor, open access to:
Dining Room 2.74m (9'0") x 2.26m (7'5")
Carpet Floor, radiator, patio doors to the conservatory, door leading to:
Kitchen 2.90m (9'6") x 2.84m (9'4")
Fitted with a comprehensive range of base and wall units, stainless steel sink with drainer, electric oven and gas hob with hood over, plumbing for appliance, tiled floor, double glazed window and door to the conservatory.
Conservatory 5.11m (16'9") x 1.75m (5'9")
Tilled floor, double glazed windows looking to the rear garden, door to the side.
Built within the Conservatory, this suite comprises of: Low level w/c, hand wash basin.
First Floor Landing
Connecting doors to:
Bedroom One 3.40m (11'2") x 2.57m (8'5")
Radiator, carpet floor, double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 2.84m (9'4") x 2.74m (9'0")
Radiator, carpet floor, internal storage cupboard, double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom three 2.67m (8'9") x 2.54m (8'4")
Radiator, carpet floor, bed frame built over stairs with storage underneath, double glazed window to front.
Bathroom 1.83m (6'0") x 1.83m (6'0")
Fitted suite comprising: Bath with shower over, hand wash basin, w/c, towel rail, double glazed window to rear.
To the front of the property there is a pebbled garden with stone pathway to the porch with hedged boarders, side gated access to the rear garden, with off road parking in front of the garage.
Garage 5.18m (17'0") x 2.74m (9'0")
Up and over door, window over looking the front garden.
Laid lawn with planted boarders to the side and rear, side patio area, enclosed by timber fencing with gated access to Burgin Road.
1. These particulars do not constitute an offer or contract or part thereof.
2. All descriptions, photographs and plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements are approximate and not necessarily to scale. Any prospective purchaser must satisfy themselves of the correctness of the information within the particulars by inspection or otherwise.
3. Charnwood Living Ltd does not have any authority to give any representations or warranties whatsoever in relation to this property (including but not limited to planning/building regulations), nor can it enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. Charnwood Living Ltd does not accept responsibility for any expenses incurred by prospective purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
5. If there is anything of particular importance to you, please contact this office and Charnwood Living Ltd will try to have the information checked for you.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Selling or letting? Speak to the experts and discover the value of your property.More details
Keep up to date with property in Leicestershire. Signup for alerts delivered stright into your inbox.More details
Contact our local property experts today for advice on selling or letting your propertyMore details