2 Bedrooms / 1 Bathrooms / 1 Reception
13 photosVideo Tour
A well presented Two Bedroom Town House in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links located within 3 miles from the City Centre and Motorway Network.
The accommodation is set across two floors being briefly arranged as follows: Entrance Hallway, Cloaks WC, Lounge, Kitchen, Bathroom, Two bedrooms, Garden, Car Standing.
Carpet flooring, stairs leading to the first floor, connection doors to:
Fitted suite comprising: Wash hand basin, close coupled w/c, window to the front.
Lounge 4.01m (13'2") x 3.76m (12'4")
Wood laminate flooring, electric fire with wood and marble effect surround, storage under stairs, patio doors leading to the rear garden.
Kitchen 3.43m (11'3") x 1.75m (5'9")
Fitted with a matching range of base and wall units, stainless steel sink with drainer, integrated electric oven and hob with hood over, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for appliances, window to front.
First floor Landing
Loft access, connecting doors to:
Bedroom One 3.76m (12'4") Max x 3.61m (11'10") Max
Carpet flooring, two double windows to the front, radiator, built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 3.76m (12'4") x 1.93m (6'4")
Carpet flooring, radiator, window to the rear.
Bathroom 1.96m (6'5") x 1.88m (6'2")
Fitted suite comprising: Bath with shower screen and shower over, wash hand basin, w/c, .
To the front of the property there is brick paved area providing off road parking, external gate housing for storage.
Patio area from the rear of the house, with lawn area, housed by timber fenced boarders and mature trees to the rear of the garden.
1.These particulars do not constitute an offer or contract or part thereof.
2. All descriptions, photographs and plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements are approximate and not necessarily to scale. Any prospective purchaser must satisfy themselves of the correctness of the information within the particulars by inspection or otherwise.
3. Charnwood Living Ltd does not have any authority to give any representations or warranties whatsoever in relation to this property (including but not limited to planning/building regulations), nor can it enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. Charnwood Living Ltd does not accept responsibility for any expenses incurred by prospective purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
5. If there is anything of particular importance to you, please contact this office and Charnwood Living Ltd will try to have the information checked for you.
6. Measurements are given in good faith and whilst believed to be accurate these should be checked by the purchaser for verification. The measurements are carried out in accordance with the RICS and ISVA code of measuring practice.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Selling or letting? Speak to the experts and discover the value of your property.More details
Keep up to date with property in Leicestershire. Signup for alerts delivered stright into your inbox.More details
Contact our local property experts today for advice on selling or letting your propertyMore details