1 Bedrooms / 1 Bathrooms / 1 Reception
16 photosVideo Tour
A well presented and spacious one bed apartment situated on the second floor, overlooking well maintained gardens and a lovely view of the park.
This property is newly decorated throughout, including new carpets.
There is an additional residents accommodation for families wishing to stay over night, enquiries can be made through the management office.
Pettifor Court was constructed by McCarthy & Stone (Developments) Ltd and comprises 48 properties arranged over 3 floors each served by lift. Resident Development Manager and a 24 hour emergency call system. The property comprises an Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom, Communal Reception Hall with Residents Lounge located on the ground floor with access to the Managers Office, Gardens and off road Residents Parking.
Location - The property occupies an attractive setting local to Anstey, within this popular and conveniently placed commuter village adjacent to the A46 Western Bypass which provides wide ranging day to day amenities including local shops, Cooperative Food store, a number of traditional pubs and restaurants and access to unspoilt open countryside including Bradgate Country Park.
It is a condition of purchase that residents be over the age of 60 years, or in the event of a couple, one must be over 60 years and the other over 55 years.
Consisting of a security entry door and emergency pull cord, cloaks cupboard and storage space, connecting doors to:
Lounge 5.84m (19'2") x 3.23m (10'7")
Carpet flooring, storage heater, electric fire with surround, double glazed window enjoying views over the gardens and local park.
Kitchen 2.72m (8'11") to corner x 2.29m (7'6")
Fitted range of base and wall units, stainless steel sink with drainer, integrated electric oven and hob with hood over, window to rear.
Bedroom 4.11m (13'6") to wardrobe x 2.79m (9'2")
Double bedroom boasts fitted mirror fronted wardrobes with hanging and shelving, night storage heater, double glazed window to the rear.
Bathroom 2.03m (6'8") x 1.68m (5'6")
Three piece suite comprising of a large fully tiled shower cubicle, hand wash basin, low level W/C, tiled walls, emergency cord and heated hand rail.
Communal lounge, kitchen, laundry room, guest suite, lift and communal gardens.
The Development Manager is available between 9-5pm Monday -Friday with an out of hours emergency call system is also in place.
(28.11.2007) Short particulars of the lease(s) (or under-lease(s))
under which the land is held:
Date : 15 October 2007
Term : 125 years from 1 March 2007
Annual service charge of approximately £2,585, payable to First Port Retirement Property Services. Annual ground rent charge also applies at a rate of approximately £425, payable to Estates and Management Ltd.
1. These particulars do not constitute an offer or contract or part thereof.
2. All descriptions, photographs and plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements are approximate and not necessarily to scale. Any prospective purchaser must satisfy themselves of the correctness of the information within the particulars by inspection or otherwise.
3. Charnwood Living Ltd does not have any authority to give any representations or warranties whatsoever in relation to this property (including but not limited to planning/building regulations), nor can it enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. Charnwood Living Ltd does not accept responsibility for any expenses incurred by prospective purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
5. If there is anything of particular importance to you, please contact this office and Charnwood Living Ltd will try to have the information checked for you.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Selling or letting? Speak to the experts and discover the value of your property.More details
Keep up to date with property in Leicestershire. Signup for alerts delivered stright into your inbox.More details
Contact our local property experts today for advice on selling or letting your propertyMore details