2 Bedrooms / 1 Bathrooms / 1 Reception
14 photosVideo Tour
A Fantastic Two Bedroom Ground Floor apartment located in the heart of the Bradgate Heights on the gateway to Charnwood Forest.
The property comprises of Communal Entrance, Entrance Hall, Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom, The property benefits from allocated parking.
Access to the building through secure communal door and stairs to apartment.
Wood laminate flooring, electric storage heater, entry phone system, doors leading to:
Bedroom 2 2.95m (9'8") x 2.79m (9'2")
Wood laminate flooring, double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom 1 3.61m (11'10") x 5.00m (16'5")
Wood laminate flooring, double glazed window to the rear, internal storage cupboards, electric storage heater.
Bathroom 2.67m (8'9") x 2.03m (6'8")
Fitted suite comprising: Bath with shower unit, close coupled w/c, wash basin, radiator, double glazed window to front.
Kitchen 2.92m (9'7") x 2.18m (7'2")
Open plan Kitchen fitted with a good range of base and wall units, stainless steel sink with drainer, integrated electric oven and hob with hood over, space for appliances, window to front.
Lounge / Dining Room 5.89m (19'4") x 2.97m (9'9")
Wood laminate flooring, electric storage heater, double glazed window to the front and patio doors to the rear.
Allocated parking and communal gardens
(01.09.2003) Short particulars of the lease(s) (or under-lease(s))
under which the land is held:
Date : 27 June 2003
Term : 125 years from 1 November 2002
Ground Rent: £100.00 per year
Service Charge: £619.76 per 6 months.
1.These particulars do not constitute an offer or contract or part thereof.
2. All descriptions, photographs and plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements are approximate and not necessarily to scale. Any prospective purchaser must satisfy themselves of the correctness of the information within the particulars by inspection or otherwise.
3. Charnwood Living Ltd does not have any authority to give any representations or warranties whatsoever in relation to this property (including but not limited to planning/building regulations), nor can it enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. Charnwood Living Ltd does not accept responsibility for any expenses incurred by prospective purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
5. If there is anything of particular importance to you, please contact this office and Charnwood Living Ltd will try to have the information checked for you.
6. Measurements are given in good faith and whilst believed to be accurate these should be checked by the purchaser for verification. The measurements are carried out in accordance with the RICS and ISVA code of measuring practice.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Selling or letting? Speak to the experts and discover the value of your property.More details
Keep up to date with property in Leicestershire. Signup for alerts delivered stright into your inbox.More details
Contact our local property experts today for advice on selling or letting your propertyMore details