3 Bedrooms / 1 Bathrooms / 1 Reception
21 photosVideo Tour
A Three Bedroom Semi Detached House located in the popular residential area of Anstey Heights. There are good local facilities which include shops, Tesco Superstore, Leisure Centre and Schools.
The property is ideal for an owner occupier, rental investor or first time buyer.
Set across two floors the accommodation is arranged as follows: Entrance Porch, Lounge, Kitchen Diner, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, Garage, Garden.
Door lead to:
Radiator, stairs rising to the first floor, door to:
Lounge 4.08m (13' 5") x 3.20m (10' 6")
Radiator, double glazed bay window to front, French doors leading to:
Kitchen Diner 5.08m (16' 8") x 2.96m (9' 9")
Fitted with a range of base and wall units, sink with drainer, integrated electric oven and gas hob with hood over, laminate effect floor, space for plumbing appliance, double glazed window to rear, Bi fold double glazed door leading to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Housing for the boiler, loft hatch, double glazed window to the side, doors leads to:
Bedroom One 3.51m (11' 6") x 2.62m (8' 7")
Measurement to wardrobe front. Fitted wardrobes provide hanging and storage space, drawers either side of the room to fit a double bed in between, radiator, double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 3.04m (10' 0") x 2.61m (8' 7")
Radiator, double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Three 2.62m (8' 7") x 2.24m (7' 4")
Radiator, storage space, double glazed window to front.
Bathroom 2.37m (7' 9") x 1.62m (5' 4")
Fitted suite comprising: Bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, toilet, double glazed window to rear.
To the front there is a low maintenance astro turf garden, off road parking to the side of the house for up to two cars, double gate to the rear garden
Fitting with an electronic an up and over door, power and lighting fitted.
Low maintenance with paved area, astro turfed lawn, timber fencing around boundaries
1.These particulars do not constitute an offer or contract or part thereof.
2. All descriptions, photographs and plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements are approximate and not necessarily to scale. Any prospective purchaser must satisfy themselves of the correctness of the information within the particulars by inspection or otherwise.
3. Charnwood Living Ltd does not have any authority to give any representations or warranties whatsoever in relation to this property (including but not limited to planning/building regulations), nor can it enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. Charnwood Living Ltd does not accept responsibility for any expenses incurred by prospective purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
5. If there is anything of particular importance to you, please contact this office and Charnwood Living Ltd will try to have the information checked for you.
6. Measurements are given in good faith and whilst believed to be accurate these should be checked by the purchaser for verification. The measurements are carried out in accordance with the RICS and ISVA code of measuring practice.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Selling or letting? Speak to the experts and discover the value of your property.More details
Keep up to date with property in Leicestershire. Signup for alerts delivered stright into your inbox.More details
Contact our local property experts today for advice on selling or letting your propertyMore details