A well presented and appointed two double bedroomed third floor apartment set within this attractive Period Hosiery Mill conversion located within 0.5 miles of the city centre.
The accommodation is set across one floor and is briefly arranged as follows: living kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom and off-road courtyard parking for one vehicle, ideal for First Time Buyers or investors.
The property currently has a Tenant in Situ.
Letter box, stairs and lift, door to cellar storage facility.
Third Floor Landing
Gas meter cupboard, door to:
Laminate floor, radiator, cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler, door to:
Living Kitchen 5.56m (18'3") x 3.58m (11'9")
Fitted units with inset stainless steel sink, electric oven with gas hob over with cooker hood, part laminate floor, plumbing for appliance, radiator, 2 skyline windows..
Bedroom 1 4.67m (15'4") x 3.53m (11'7")
Laminate floor, radiator, eaves storage space, skyline windows.
Bedroom 2 4.67m (15'4") x 2.16m (7'1")
Laminate floor, cupboard, radiator, skyline window.
Bathroom 2.77m (9'1") x 2.03m (6'8")
Suite comprising: Bath, shower cubicle, close coupled w/c, wash hand basin, radiator, tiled floor and walls, skyline window.
Approached from the communal area with dedicated storage cupboard.
An allocated parking space is approached through electric gate approached from Balfour Street.
1. These particulars do not constitute an offer or contract or part thereof.
2. All descriptions, photographs and plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements are approximate and not necessarily to scale. Any prospective purchaser must satisfy themselves of the correctness of the information within the particulars by inspection or otherwise.
3. Charnwood Living Ltd does not have any authority to give any representations or warranties whatsoever in relation to this property (including but not limited to planning/building regulations), nor can it enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. Charnwood Living Ltd does not accept responsibility for any expenses incurred by prospective purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
5. If there is anything of particular importance to you, please contact this office and Charnwood Living Ltd will try to have the information checked for you.
Short particulars of the lease(s) (or under-lease(s))
under which the land is held:
Date : 9 June 2004
Term : 125 years from 9 June 2004
Ground rent: £50.00 p/a
Service charge: £700.00 per 6 months
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Selling or letting? Speak to the experts and discover the value of your property.More details
Keep up to date with property in Leicestershire. Signup for alerts delivered stright into your inbox.More details
Contact our local property experts today for advice on selling or letting your propertyMore details