2 Bedrooms / 1 Bathrooms / 2 Reception
14 photosVideo Tour
An ideal investment opportunity. A two bedroom, Mid terrace property requiring some improvement/modernisation. The accommodation is set across two floors being arranged as follows: Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom, Courtyard.
* Due to the level of interest on the property, we are asking for offers to be presented via email based on the video tour, offers are to be received via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 12.00 pm Wednesday 30th September *
Any provisional offers will be reviewed, and viewings will be arranged before proceeding with any offer accepted.
Lounge 3.45m (11'4") x 3.40m (11'2")
Laminate floor, meter cupboard, gas fireplace, radiator, window to front open speace leading to:
Dining Room 3.45m (11'4") x 3.40m (11'2")
Radiator, door leading to stairs to the first floor, laminate floor, window to rear, door leading to:
Kitchen 4.90m (16'1") x 1.83m (6'0") Max
Fitted with a range of base and wall units, stainless steel sink with drainer, wall mounted boiler, space for electric cooker, window to rear and side, door to the courtyard garden.
First Floor Landing
Connecting doors to:
Bedroom 1 3.91m (12'10") x 3.40m (11'2")
Wood laminate flooring, radiator, window to front.
Bedroom 2 3.40m (11'2") x 3.10m (10'2")
Wood laminate flooring, radiator, storage over the staircase, window to rear.
Bathroom 2.77m (9'1") x 2.18m (7'2")
Bath, w/c, wash hand basin, window to rear.
Brick walled courtyard with shared access to Carlisle Street via side entry.
1.These particulars do not constitute an offer or contract or part thereof.
2. All descriptions, photographs and plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements are approximate and not necessarily to scale. Any prospective purchaser must satisfy themselves of the correctness of the information within the particulars by inspection or otherwise.
3. Charnwood Living Ltd does not have any authority to give any representations or warranties whatsoever in relation to this property (including but not limited to planning/building regulations), nor can it enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. Charnwood Living Ltd does not accept responsibility for any expenses incurred by prospective purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
5. If there is anything of particular importance to you, please contact this office and Charnwood Living Ltd will try to have the information checked for you.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Selling or letting? Speak to the experts and discover the value of your property.More details
Keep up to date with property in Leicestershire. Signup for alerts delivered stright into your inbox.More details
Contact our local property experts today for advice on selling or letting your propertyMore details