A well presented 2 bedroom modern Town House property, This would make a great first time buy or investment in the popular location of Ibstock.
The accommodation comprises entrance to kitchen, ground floor utility & W/C, lounge, landing to 2 bedrooms, bathroom, landscaped rear garden, off road parking for up to 2 cars.
Stylish fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base level units, roll edge work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated oven and hob with extraction over, Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, door to the front elevation.
Utility & W/C
Ground floor utility room with roll edge work surfaces, bowl and mixer tap over, plumbing for washing machine, low level flush W/C, opaque Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation.
Laminate wooden flooring, Upvc double glazed french doors to the rear elevation, radiator
Double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator.
Comprising a 3 piece suite, bath with shower over and glass screen, low level flush W/C, pedestal wash basin, ceramic tiling in part.
Landscaped rear garden providing easy maintenance decking area, pathway, fenced borders, gated rear access.
1. These particulars do not constitute an offer or contract or part thereof.
2. All descriptions, photographs and plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements are approximate and not necessarily to scale. Any prospective purchaser must satisfy themselves of the correctness of the information within the particulars by inspection or otherwise.
3. Charnwood Living Ltd does not have any authority to give any representations or warranties whatsoever in relation to this property (including but not limited to planning/building regulations), nor can it enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. Charnwood Living Ltd does not accept responsibility for any expenses incurred by prospective purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
5. If there is anything of particular importance to you, please contact this office and Charnwood Living Ltd will try to have the information checked for you.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Selling or letting? Speak to the experts and discover the value of your property.More details
Keep up to date with property in Leicestershire. Signup for alerts delivered stright into your inbox.More details
Contact our local property experts today for advice on selling or letting your propertyMore details