3 Bedrooms / 1 Bathrooms / 2 Reception
24 photosVideo Tour
A three Bedroom Detached family home, located on the popular Dove Rise, in Oadby. The property has a larger corner plot than neighbouring properties which are extended to four and five bedrooms thereby potential to extend and modernise. The accommodation is set across two floors and is arranged as follows: Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Dining Room, WC, Utility Room, Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Garage, Car Standing, Rear Garden.
NO UPWARD CHAIN.
Ideally situated for Oadby's highly regarded schools with an excellent bus service running into Leicester City Centre where there is a main line train station to London, Birmingham and Nottingham. A wide range of local amenities are available along The Parade in Oadby Town Centre, including three mainstream supermarkets, leisure/recreational facilities are available at Leicester Racecourse, Parklands Leisure Centre and Glen Gorse Golf Club.
Double entrance door, inner door leads through to:
Stairs to the first floor, door leads through to:
Lounge 4.01m (13'2") Max x 3.56m (11'8")
Carpeted floor, stone fireplace with gas coal effect fire, bay window to the front.
Dining Room 6.17m (20'3") x 3.58m (11'9") Max
Carpeted Floor, radiator, window to side, patio doors leading to the garden.
Kitchen 3.45m (11'4") x 2.90m (9'6")
Fitted with a matching range of base and wall units, work top with stainless steel sink with drainer, integrated electric oven and 5 ring gas hob, hood over, space for appliances, laminate floor, double glazed window to rear and door to side leading to:
Tiled floor, door to side garden, with doors leading to:
WC 1.90m (6'3") x 0.94m (3'1")
Close coupled w/c, wash hand basin, window to rear.
Utility Room 1.90m (6'3") x 1.42m (4'8")
Sink, window to rear.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, loft access, connecting doors to:
Bedroom 1 3.68m (12'1") x 2.92m (9'7")
Radiator, fitted wardrobe providing hanging and storage space, double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 2 3.48m (11'5") Max x 3.35m (11'0")
Radiator, wardrobe providing hanging and storage space fitted desk and cabinets above, double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 3 2.54m (8'4") x 2.54m (8'4") Max
Radiator, double glazed window to front.
Bathroom 2.08m (6'10") x 1.65m (5'5")
Fitted suite comprising: Vanity wash hand basin with cupboard below, panelled bath with shower over and fitted screen, close coupled w/c, radiator, double glazed window to rear.
To the front there is a driveway with gravelled garden area adjacent, side access via gate.
Garage 5.05m (16'7") x 2.36m (7'9")
Up and over door, internal door leading to rear hallway
Good sized lawned garden befitting from a corner plot with room to extend to both sides and rear of the house, patio area around the back and side of the property, mature hedges and trees around the boarder.
1. These particulars do not constitute an offer or contract or part thereof.
2. All descriptions, photographs and plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements are approximate and not necessarily to scale. Any prospective purchaser must satisfy themselves of the correctness of the information within the particulars by inspection or otherwise.
3. Charnwood Living Ltd does not have any authority to give any representations or warranties whatsoever in relation to this property (including but not limited to planning/building regulations), nor can it enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. Charnwood Living Ltd does not accept responsibility for any expenses incurred by prospective purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
5. If there is anything of particular importance to you, please contact this office and Charnwood Living Ltd will try to have the information checked for you.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Selling or letting? Speak to the experts and discover the value of your property.More details
Keep up to date with property in Leicestershire. Signup for alerts delivered stright into your inbox.More details
Contact our local property experts today for advice on selling or letting your propertyMore details