A Three Bedroom Mid Town House located in the popular residential area of Beaumont Leys. There are good local facilities which include shops, Tesco superstore, leisure centre and schooling.
Set across two floors the accommodation is arranged as follows: Entrance Porch, Lounge, Dining Area, Kitchen, rear Porch, three Bedrooms, Shower Room, Garage, Gardens.
Connecting door leads through to:
Radiator, stairs rising to the first floor, door to:
Lounge 4.34m (14'3") x 3.81m (12'6")
Electric fire, brick plinth radiator, under stairs cupboard, double glazed window to front.
Dining Area 2.92m (9'7") x 2.64m (8'8")
Radiator, double glazed window to rear.
Kitchen 2.90m (9'6") x 2.24m (7'4")
Fitted with a range of base and wall units, gas point, fitted cooker hood, plumbing for appliance, door to:
Fitted worktop, door to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Housing for the boiler, loft hatch, door leads to:
Bedroom 1 3.23m (10'7") x 2.92m (9'7")
Measurement to wardrobe front. Fitted wardrobes provide hanging and storage space, radiator, double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 2 3.51m (11'6") x 2.92m (9'7")
Radiator, double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 3 2.26m (7'5") x 2.01m (6'7")
radiator, double glazed window to front.
Shower Room 1.98m (6'6") x 1.73m (5'8")
Shower with tray and screen, w/c, wash hand basin, radiator, double glazed window to rear.
To the front there is a low maintenance garden.
Low maintenance with paved area, timber fencing and access to:
Fitted with an up and over door, double glazed window and door to the rear garden.
1.These particulars do not constitute an offer or contract or part thereof.
2. All descriptions, photographs and plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements are approximate and not necessarily to scale. Any prospective purchaser must satisfy themselves of the correctness of the information within the particulars by inspection or otherwise.
3. Charnwood Living Ltd does not have any authority to give any representations or warranties whatsoever in relation to this property (including but not limited to planning/building regulations), nor can it enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. Charnwood Living Ltd does not accept responsibility for any expenses incurred by prospective purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
5. If there is anything of particular importance to you, please contact this office and Charnwood Living Ltd will try to have the information checked for you.
6. Measurements are given in good faith and whilst believed to be accurate these should be checked by the purchaser for verification. The measurements are carried out in accordance with the RICS and ISVA code of measuring practice.
Stamp Duty Land Tax Rate Up to £125,000: Zero. The next £125,000 (the portion from £125,001 to £250,000): 2%. The next £675,000 (the portion from £250,001 to £925,000): 5%. The next £575,000 (the portion from £925,001 to £1.5 million): 10%. The remaining amount (the portion above £1.5 million): 12%. A further 3% will be payable on the whole amount if this is an additional property to one that you already own. For properties costing up to £500,000, first time buyers will pay no stamp duty on the first £300,000. Buyers must seek professional advice if acquiring land or commercial premises.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Selling or letting? Speak to the experts and discover the value of your property.More details
Keep up to date with property in Leicestershire. Signup for alerts delivered stright into your inbox.More details
Contact our local property experts today for advice on selling or letting your propertyMore details