A traditional Semi - Detached property situated on a good sized corner plot offering scope for extending (subject to Planning Consent). Set across two floors the accommodation is briefly arranged as follows: Entrance Hallway, Lounge, Dining Room, Rear Porch, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, Garage, Gardens, NO UPWARD CHAIN.
Dog leg stair case rising to the first floor, connecting doors to:
Lounge 5.36m (17'7") x 3.68m (12'1")
open fireplace with tiled hearth and surround, two radiators, window to front.
Dining Room 3.48m (11'5") x 3.07m (10'1")
Radiator, window to rear, door to:
Kitchen 2.46m (8'1") x 1.75m (5'9")
Under stairs storage space, door leading through to:
Access to the side and rear of the property, outside tap, wall mounted boiler, coal store with w/c adjacent.
First Floor Landing
Approached via a dog leg staircase with feature window to front, connecting doors to:
Bedroom 1 3.76m (12'4") x 2.92m (9'7")
Radiator, window to rear.
Bedroom 2 3.48m (11'5") x 3.05m (10'0")
Two cupboards, ornate fireplace, window to rear.
Bedroom 3 3.68m (12'1") x 1.75m (5'9")
Radiator, window to front.
Bathroom 2.44m (8'0") x 1.75m (5'9")
Fitted, w/c, wash hand basin and bath with electric shower over, radiator, window to side
To the front of the property there is a walled garden that extends around to the side of the property, car standing area leads to:
Up and over door.
Laid to lawn with patio area, timber fencing.
1.These particulars do not constitute an offer or contract or part thereof.
2. All descriptions, photographs and plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements are approximate and not necessarily to scale. Any prospective purchaser must satisfy themselves of the correctness of the information within the particulars by inspection or otherwise.
3. Charnwood Living Ltd does not have any authority to give any representations or warranties whatsoever in relation to this property (including but not limited to planning/building regulations), nor can it enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. Charnwood Living Ltd does not accept responsibility for any expenses incurred by prospective purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
5. If there is anything of particular importance to you, please contact this office and Charnwood Living Ltd will try to have the information checked for you.
6. Measurements are given in good faith and whilst believed to be accurate these should be checked by the purchaser for verification. The measurements are carried out in accordance with the RICS and ISVA code of measuring practice.
Stamp Duty Land Tax Rate Up to £125,000: Zero. The next £125,000 (the portion from £125,001 to £250,000): 2%. The next £675,000 (the portion from £250,001 to £925,000): 5%. The next £575,000 (the portion from £925,001 to £1.5 million): 10%. The remaining amount (the portion above £1.5 million): 12%. A further 3% will be payable on the whole amount if this is an additional property to one that you already own. For properties costing up to £500,000, first time buyers will pay no stamp duty on the first £300,000. Buyers must seek professional advice if acquiring land or commercial premises.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Selling or letting? Speak to the experts and discover the value of your property.More details
Keep up to date with property in Leicestershire. Signup for alerts delivered stright into your inbox.More details
Contact our local property experts today for advice on selling or letting your propertyMore details