A Three storey Terraced property having been improved in recent years, yet retaining a wealth of charm and character offering flexible living across three floors, The accommodation is arranged as follows: Sitting Room, Dining Kitchen, First floor, Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room, Family Bathroom, second floor Two further Bedrooms, Outside: Hard Standing, good sized Rear Garden, Summer House and Workshop/Store. The property is found within a desirable area of Mountsorrel just a short distance from Waitrose and Quorn village centre,
Sitting Room 3.78m (12'5") x 3.48m (11'5")
Oak flooring, Log burner with exposed brickwork , wooden mantle and fitted meter cupboards to the side, recessed lighting, radiator, window to front.
Dining Kitchen 5.56m (18'3") x 3.43m (11'3")
Fitted with a comprehensive range of farmhouse style base and wall units, oak work surfaces, range oven with hood above, enamel sink, plumbing for appliance, double glazed French doors to the rear garden, understairs storage cupboard, skylight window stairs to the first floor, natural stone travertine flooring.
First Floor Landing
Connecting doors to:
Master Bedroom 3.96m (13'0") x 3.51m (11'6")
Radiator, central chimney breast, recessed lighting, double glazed window to front.
Fitted with a contemporary white three piece suite comprising: Shower enclosure with rainfall style shower, low flush WC and vanity wash basin with storage beneath, tiled floor and walls, extractor fan and recessed lighting.
Fitted with a contemporary white 3 Piece suite comprising: Panel bath with screen, low flush WC, vanity style wash basin with storage beneath, tiled floor and further tiling to the walls, chrome heated towel rail and obscure glazed window to the rear elevation.
Second Floor Landing
Connecting doors to:
Bedroom 2 3.96m (13'0") x 3.43m (11'3")
vaulted ceiling with exposed wooden beam, exposed chimney breast, radiator and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom 3 3.45m (11'4") x 3.05m (10'0")
Exposed beam, vaulted ceiling, central chimney breast with fitted storage cupboard to side, radiator, double glazed window to rear.
To the front there is a hard standing area, shared access to the left hand side of the row then leads around to:
A generous lawned garden can be found which is well maintained with patio area, raised timber decking, summerhouse with workshop/store to the rear.
There is a right of way for neighbouring properties to access the side entry.
1.These particulars do not constitute an offer or contract or part thereof.
2. All descriptions, photographs and plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements are approximate and not necessarily to scale. Any prospective purchaser must satisfy themselves of the correctness of the information within the particulars by inspection or otherwise.
3. Charnwood Living Ltd does not have any authority to give any representations or warranties whatsoever in relation to this property (including but not limited to planning/building regulations), nor can it enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. Charnwood Living Ltd does not accept responsibility for any expenses incurred by prospective purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
5. If there is anything of particular importance to you, please contact this office and Charnwood Living Ltd will try to have the information checked for you.
6. Measurements are given in good faith and whilst believed to be accurate these should be checked by the purchaser for verification. The measurements are carried out in accordance with the RICS and ISVA code of measuring practice.
Stamp Duty Land Tax Rate Up to £125,000: Zero. The next £125,000 (the portion from £125,001 to £250,000): 2%. The next £675,000 (the portion from £250,001 to £925,000): 5%. The next £575,000 (the portion from £925,001 to £1.5 million): 10%. The remaining amount (the portion above £1.5 million): 12%. A further 3% will be payable on the whole amount if this is an additional property to one that you already own. For properties costing up to £500,000, first time buyers will pay no stamp duty on the first £300,000. Buyers must seek professional advice if acquiring land or commercial premises.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Selling or letting? Speak to the experts and discover the value of your property.More details
Keep up to date with property in Leicestershire. Signup for alerts delivered stright into your inbox.More details
Contact our local property experts today for advice on selling or letting your propertyMore details