A Fantastic Two Bedroom First Floor apartment, located in the heart of the Anstey Village Centre on the gateway to Charnwood Forest. The property is very well positioned within the village to the local shops and local pub/restaurants which are all only a few minute's walk away.
The property comprises of Communal Entrance, Entrance Hall, Open Plan Lounge//Diner, Kitchen with built in oven, hob and washing machine, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom, The property benefits from allocated parking, gas central heating and double glazing. NO UPWARD CHAIN.
Stairs rising to the first floor entrance door.
Radiator, linen cupboard, door to:
Lounge/Dining Room 5.36m (17'7") Max x 4.09m (13'5")Max
Two radiators, views over the front of the property, archway through to:
Kitchen 2.77m (9'1") x 2.36m (7'9")
Fitted with a good range of base and wall units, stainless steel sink with drainer, integrated electric oven, gas hob with hood over, washing machine, window to front.
Bedroom 1 4.27m (14'0") x 3.35m (11'0")
Radiator, window to rear.
Bedroom 2 3.48m (11'5") x 2.67m (8'9")
Radiator, window to rear.
Bathroom 2.59m (8'6") x 1.98m (6'6")
Fitted suite comprising: Bath, separate shower unit, close couipled w/c, wash basin, radiator, window to rear.
The apartment is held on a lease for a term of 999 years, Service Charge: £87.75 p/m. Ground Rental: £125.00 p/y.
1.These particulars do not constitute an offer or contract or part thereof.
2. All descriptions, photographs and plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements are approximate and not necessarily to scale. Any prospective purchaser must satisfy themselves of the correctness of the information within the particulars by inspection or otherwise.
3. Charnwood Living Ltd does not have any authority to give any representations or warranties whatsoever in relation to this property (including but not limited to planning/building regulations), nor can it enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. Charnwood Living Ltd does not accept responsibility for any expenses incurred by prospective purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
5. If there is anything of particular importance to you, please contact this office and Charnwood Living Ltd will try to have the information checked for you.
6. Measurements are given in good faith and whilst believed to be accurate these should be checked by the purchaser for verification. The measurements are carried out in accordance with the RICS and ISVA code of measuring practice.
Stamp Duty Land Tax Rate Up to £125,000: Zero. The next £125,000 (the portion from £125,001 to £250,000): 2%. The next £675,000 (the portion from £250,001 to £925,000): 5%. The next £575,000 (the portion from £925,001 to £1.5 million): 10%. The remaining amount (the portion above £1.5 million): 12%. A further 3% will be payable on the whole amount if this is an additional property to one that you already own. For properties costing up to £500,000, first time buyers will pay no stamp duty on the first £300,000. Buyers must seek professional advice if acquiring land or commercial premises.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Selling or letting? Speak to the experts and discover the value of your property.More details
Keep up to date with property in Leicestershire. Signup for alerts delivered stright into your inbox.More details
Contact our local property experts today for advice on selling or letting your propertyMore details