PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE ARE NO FURTHER VIEWINGS PLANNED DUE TO THE LEVEL OF INTEREST RECEIVED.
The property is situated within easy reach of highly regarded schooling along Downing Drive. A range of everyday amenities can be found in Evington village itself with a wider range of amenities available in nearby Oadby. There are regular bus links from Evington village and Uppingham Road making access to Leicester City Centre with its professional quarters and train station.
Stairs rising to the first floor, connecting door to:
Lounge 4.11m (13'6") x 3.40m (11'2")
Gas point, double glazed bay window to front, glazed doors lead through to:
Dining Room 5.23m (17'2") x 3.07m (10'1")
Radiator, serving hatch, double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden,
Breakfast Kitchen 4.17m (13'8") x 2.74m (9'0")
Fitted base and wall units, stainless steel sink, electric cooker point, plumbing for appliance, wall mounted gas boiler, double glazed window to rear.
Airing cupboard with water cylinder, double glazed window to side, connecting doors to:
Bedroom 1 3.76m (12'4") x 3.07m (10'1")
Fitted wardrobes provide hanging and storage space, matching bedside cabinets, double glazed bay window to front.
Bedroom 2 3.43m (11'3") x 3.38m (11'1")
Radiator, double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 3 2.51m (8'3") x 2.16m (7'1")
Radiator, double glazed window to front.
Bathroom 2.29m (7'6") x 1.70m (5'7")
Bath with separate shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, w/c, radiator, double glazed window to rear.
To the front of the property there is a driveway with shrubs and retaining wall to the front boundary, personal door to the side which in turn gives access to the garage.
Garage 9.07m (29'9") x 2.29m (7'6")
Up and over door, door to w/c, window to rear and double glazed, door to the garden.
Mainly to lawn with patio area, mature shrubs, greenhouse, access to the garage. ,
1.These particulars do not constitute an offer or contract or part thereof.
2. All descriptions, photographs and plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements are approximate and not necessarily to scale. Any prospective purchaser must satisfy themselves of the correctness of the information within the particulars by inspection or otherwise.
3. Charnwood Living Ltd does not have any authority to give any representations or warranties whatsoever in relation to this property (including but not limited to planning/building regulations), nor can it enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. Charnwood Living Ltd does not accept responsibility for any expenses incurred by prospective purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
5. If there is anything of particular importance to you, please contact this office and Charnwood Living Ltd will try to have the information checked for you.
6. Measurements are given in good faith and whilst believed to be accurate these should be checked by the purchaser for verification. The measurements are carried out in accordance with the RICS and ISVA code of measuring practice.
Stamp Duty Land Tax Rate Up to £125,000: Zero. The next £125,000 (the portion from £125,001 to £250,000): 2%. The next £675,000 (the portion from £250,001 to £925,000): 5%. The next £575,000 (the portion from £925,001 to £1.5 million): 10%. The remaining amount (the portion above £1.5 million): 12%. A further 3% will be payable on the whole amount if this is an additional property to one that you already own. For properties costing up to £500,000, first time buyers will pay no stamp duty on the first £300,000. Buyers must seek professional advice if acquiring land or commercial premises.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Selling or letting? Speak to the experts and discover the value of your property.More details
Keep up to date with property in Leicestershire. Signup for alerts delivered stright into your inbox.More details
Contact our local property experts today for advice on selling or letting your propertyMore details