A thoughtfully designed home, constructed by Messrs £Davidson Homes' located on this ever popular development overlooking a public open space. The property offers flexible accommodation across two floors being briefly arranged as follows: Entrance Hallway, Cloaks w/c, Lounge, Living Kitchen, Utility, First Floor, Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Second Floor Master Bedroom Suite with Dressing Area and En-Suite Shower, Garage, Gardens.
stairs rising to the first floor, useful under-stairs storage cupboard, door to:
Comprising: Close coupled w/c, wash hand basin, tiled splash-backs.
Lounge 5.31m (17'5") x 3.38m (11'1")
Two radiators, double glazed bay window to front.
Living Kitchen 5.94m (19'6") x 5.18m (17'0")
A bright and airy room fitted with a comprehensive range of base and wall units, breakfast bar, sink with drainer, integrated 5 ring gas hob with hood over, electric oven and dishwasher, tiled floor, radiator, seating area doors give access to the rear garden, door leads to:
Plumbing for appliance, tiled floor.
Bedroom 2 3.43m (11'3") x 3.28m (10'9")
Radiator, fitted wardrobes provide hanging and storage space, double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 3 4.27m (14'0") x 2.57m (8'5")
Radiator, double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 4 3.71m (12'2") x 2.95m (9'8") to 3.43m (11'3")
Radiator, double glazed window to rear.
Shower unit, bath, close coupled w/c, wash hand basin, tiled floor.
Master Bedroom Suite 5.87m (19'3") to eaves x 4.06m (13'4") to eaves
A beautiful room with views towards the public open space, three radiators.
Fitted wardrobes provide hanging and storage space.
En Suite Shower Room 2.67m (8'9") x 1.70m (5'7")
Suite comprising: Shower unit, close coupled w/c, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, tiled floor, double glazed window.
To the front there is a small lawn with flower border and driveway to the side which leads to:
Up and over door, power and lighting.
Shaped lawn with borders, patio area, enclosed by timber fencing with gate to driveway.
1.These particulars do not constitute an offer or contract or part thereof.
2. All descriptions, photographs and plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements are approximate and not necessarily to scale. Any prospective purchaser must satisfy themselves of the correctness of the information within the particulars by inspection or otherwise.
3. Charnwood Living Ltd does not have any authority to give any representations or warranties whatsoever in relation to this property (including but not limited to planning/building regulations), nor can it enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. Charnwood Living Ltd does not accept responsibility for any expenses incurred by prospective purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
5. If there is anything of particular importance to you, please contact this office and Charnwood Living Ltd will try to have the information checked for you.
6. Measurements are given in good faith and whilst believed to be accurate these should be checked by the purchaser for verification. The measurements are carried out in accordance with the RICS and ISVA code of measuring practice.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Selling or letting? Speak to the experts and discover the value of your property.More details
Keep up to date with property in Leicestershire. Signup for alerts delivered stright into your inbox.More details
Contact our local property experts today for advice on selling or letting your propertyMore details