A delightful Three Bedroom terraced property located close to the centre of Anstey village.
The property is set across two floors with the accommodation being briefly arranged as follows:
Sitting Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility/lobby, Bathroom, first floor landing, Three Bedrooms, pleasant Rear Garden.
Lounge 3.58m (11'9") x 3.48m (11'5")
Open fireplace with cupboard to side housing the meters , laminate floor, useful under stairs storage cupboard, double glazed window to front, radiator, opening into:
Dining Room 3.58m (11'9") x 3.56m (11'8")
Staircase rising to the first floor landing, laminate floor, radiator, double glazed window to rear.
Kitchen 3.05m (10'0") x 1.73m (5'8")
Re-fitted with a range of base and wall units, sink with drainer, integrated electric oven and gas hob with hood over, tiled floor, double glazed window to rear and part glazed door leading to the garden.
Plumbing for a washing machine, wall mounted gas boiler, door to:
Bathroom 2.24m (7'4") x 1.73m (5'8")
Fitted suite comprising: Vanity wash hand basin with cupboard below, bath with shower over and fitted screen, close coupled w/c, radiator, tiled floor, double glazed window to side.
First Floor Landing
Loft hatch, radiator, connecting doors to:
Bedroom 1 4.06m (13'4") x 3.51m (11'6")
Cast iron ornate fireplace, radiator, double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 2 3.68m (12'1") x 3.10m (10'2")
Fitted wardrobe providing storage space, radiator, double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 3 2.44m (8'0") x 1.73m (5'8")
Radiator, double glazed window to rear.
The rear garden is set across two levels with patio area, steps lead up to a shaped lawn with shrub border, enclosed by timber fencing, access leads to a shared entry with the neighbouring property which leads to George Street.
1.These particulars do not constitute an offer or contract or part thereof.
2. All descriptions, photographs and plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements are approximate and not necessarily to scale. Any prospective purchaser must satisfy themselves of the correctness of the information within the particulars by inspection or otherwise.
3. Charnwood Living Ltd does not have any authority to give any representations or warranties whatsoever in relation to this property (including but not limited to planning/building regulations), nor can it enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. Charnwood Living Ltd does not accept responsibility for any expenses incurred by prospective purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
5. If there is anything of particular importance to you, please contact this office and Charnwood Living Ltd will try to have the information checked for you.
6. Measurements are given in good faith and whilst believed to be accurate these should be checked by the purchaser for verification. The measurements are carried out in accordance with the RICS and ISVA code of measuring practice.
Stamp Duty Land Tax Rate Up to £125,000: Zero. The next £125,000 (the portion from £125,001 to £250,000): 2%. The next £675,000 (the portion from £250,001 to £925,000): 5%. The next £575,000 (the portion from £925,001 to £1.5 million): 10%. The remaining amount (the portion above £1.5 million): 12%. A further 3% will be payable on the whole amount if this is an additional property to one that you already own. For properties costing up to £500,000, first time buyers will pay no stamp duty on the first £300,000. Buyers must seek professional advice if acquiring land or commercial premises.
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Selling or letting? Speak to the experts and discover the value of your property.More details
Keep up to date with property in Leicestershire. Signup for alerts delivered stright into your inbox.More details
Contact our local property experts today for advice on selling or letting your propertyMore details